By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gears of War 2 ending leaked (Spoilers!!!!!!!!)

shouldn't this thread be locked??

I remember the #CRAZY MGS4 spoilers back in June before its launch

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
shouldn't this thread be locked??

I remember the #CRAZY MGS4 spoilers back in June before its launch

Those spoilers were acutally wanted to be avoid, in gears you only kill locus, I'm really doubting anyone cares about gears story that much. At least not as much metal gear solid.

Water was terrible.

shanbcn said:
Water was terrible.

Thank you.. someone who agrees.

Pixel Art can be fun.

A 4 minute ending? Is this a joke? How can anyone expect anything good from a freakin 4 minute ending, it's embarassing frankly that they didn't put more effort into extending the narrative.

Around the Network

It may be better in context, but it looks like good game / weak story / cliche writing and 'muscle men' emoting all over again... but then that's why it has a 2 at the end of the title after all? Did folks really expect it to be that different from the first one?

Also if you plan to buy game then try not to look of course... I'm not so I figured what the hell. Oh, and it's not that bad so have fun with it.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

I liked the glue running down the street. Very nice.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Reasonable said:
It may be better in context, but it looks like good game / weak story / cliche writing and 'muscle men' emoting all over again... but then that's why it has a 2 at the end of the title after all? Did folks really expect it to be that different from the first one?

Also if you plan to buy game then try not to look of course... I'm not so I figured what the hell. Oh, and it's not that bad so have fun with it.

I expected it to be bigger, better, and more badass.  That's what the creator of the game said.

He didn't say horribly crappy storyline.  lolxD

Reasonable

so true

Time to Work !

DMeisterJ said:
Reasonable said:

I expected it to be bigger, better, and more badass.  That's what the creator of the game said.

He didn't say horribly crappy storyline.  lolxD

Exactly, I'm almost definitely not buying this game after seeing the laughable ending.