By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Sorry if this has been posted already, but I just came across this and found it hilarious. It's picking on Microsoft's recent wave of advertising:

What do you think of it? I think it beats the hell out of their "I'm a PC" ads

Around the Network

that was funny but Seinfeld>>>>>>>>>>>this thing

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

why is apples new add in the Microsoft forum?

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

isn't it illegal to say your competitor or a certain product sucks? I know it is in Germany/Europe. So this won't be shown here.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

idk america has freedom of speech but mabey =O

Around the Network
Everstar said:

Haha, didn't know where else to put it. We don't have an Apple Discussion, and the "I'm a PC" ads were here, these aren't... so different.

c0rd said:
Everstar said:

Haha, didn't know where else to put it. We don't have an Apple Discussion, and the "I'm a PC" ads were here, these aren't... so different.

But those were about microsoft lol this is apple bashing microsoft =O. You could of put it in off topic disscussion or somehthing lol.

Very pretentious.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad.

Everstar said:
c0rd said:
Everstar said:

But those were about microsoft lol this is apple bashing microsoft =O. You could of put it in off topic disscussion or somehthing lol.

Haha, I know. But bashing Microsoft is enough isn't it?

Well I hope nobody takes it personally, I didn't make the thread here for flamebait. I just thought the ad was hilarious.

The irony is, i SEE way more Apple Ads than MS.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)