By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 best seller in Spain!!!

kirby007 said:
RolStoppable said:
Spain is cool, because they won Euro 2008.

why would you even care you are from australia

So?  Since when do you have to be from a certain region or country to enjoy a certain event and enjoy a certain team?

Around the Network
papflesje said:
kirby007 said:
RolStoppable said:
Spain is cool, because they won Euro 2008.

why would you even care you are from australia

So?  Since when do you have to be from a certain region or country to enjoy a certain event and enjoy a certain team?

He is a traitor he was in the first place for austria then the netherlands and now spain...

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

lol a bit off topic

Help I cant get my trophy card to work.

PLease dont insult my question or dont post thank you

stovo said:
PLease dont insult my question or dont post thank you

Maybe if you had thought out your question a little better before you posted it, you wouldn't have been insulted by kowenicki's answer.

Your post could be used as the very definition of a Fanboy.

Around the Network

??? Im not childish, nether asked for opinions I want lol I am laughing at you!

You guys are wierd, putting words in my mouth

HA HA

In Portugal it's exactly the same. I can even tell you that in Portugal Sony holds near 90% of console market, both handheld or home console.

Sony in Iberia (Portugal+Spain) it's awesome in terms of marketing and marker penetration, while others don't care about (Xbox don't even have a distributor in Portugal at the moment, and Nintendo's distributor it's a crappy toys' distributor).

Dont know why rest of the world think differently, but with big games for all ages coming soon, I think it has a chance to take over.