By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 best seller in Spain!!!

I think that Spain is a cool country, because PS3 is outselling Wii and 360 there.

However I think that other countries need to realise the power and potential of the PS3 as a mullty purpose entertaiment format, that can not only play games in brilliant 1080p hi-definition but also has many other features.

Post your opinions of this and why you think the Wii and 360 are winning in other countries of the world

Help I cant get my trophy card to work.

Around the Network

One thing to learn when claiming something, it's always good to show proof of such claim.

How about you give us some numbers to help poor Psrock understand your point for this thread. And you better be right........

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Evidence is on this website just look on Spanish PS3 sales, unless wbsite wrong lol

Yay for spain....? Or....what....?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

wii 898,484
ps3 985,484
360 418,130

Numbers for spain . Ltd

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

At one point Spain was a PS3 stronghold but recently, weekly, Wii has outsold it on a regular basis. Same goes for 'Other Europe', There PS3 is just as strong though.

Hmm, pie.

1mln ps3 in SPain? Man, that´s big, compared to 7,4 in whole others. Good for a country of about 30 45 mln people.

sorry, my geography is a little rusty.

VASCO DA GAMA CAMPEÃO DA COPA DO BRASIL!!!

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future......NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

aavidbacon said:
1mln ps3 in SPain? Man, that´s big, compared to 7,4 in whole others. Good for a country of about 30 mln people.

45 million people actually.

BTW, I think ioi includes Portugal's numbers with Spain (he never got around to fixing the name to Iberia or something like that). That would add another ten million people.

The Wii is catching up:

http://vgchartz.com/hwcomps.php?cons1=Wii&reg1=Spain&cons2=PS3&reg2=Spain&cons3=X360&reg3=Spain&start=39369&end=39733

http://vgchartz.com/hwcomps.php?cons1=Wii&reg1=Spain&cons2=PS3&reg2=Spain&cons3=X360&reg3=Spain&start=39026&end=39733&weekly=1

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

RolStoppable said:
Spain is cool, because they won Euro 2008.

why would you even care you are from australia

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I am from UK