By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA IV Just Misses Perfect Famitsu Score ......

kamil said:
@Tbone:
Is it good or bad?

I guess its good, think he said it about 2 weeks ago an the release is next week.

Around the Network

http://videogamerx.gamedonga.co.kr/zbxe/1011468

10/10/9/9(38)

95/100/95/90

@kowenicki: Dynasty Warriors VI, PES 2008, Devil May Cry 4.

@konwenicki: Not sure what you mean. Credibility? X360 had an upper hand with those release anyway thanks to being released one year earlier than PS3.

@konwenicki: I meant it compared to situation where PS3/X360 were relased simulatensly. Also compared to actual situation as earier release factors is becoming less and less important as consoles are longer on the market.

Or putting it in other words:
I don't think that X360 situation is going to be any better now (putting aside whether GTA can be more suitable to X360 demographics than games mentioned before, PES 2008/2009 should be better testing this statement).

Around the Network

Ugh if the 360 version outsells the PS3 version there will be trouble

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

kowenicki said:
This game gets a lot less love from PS3 owners than 360 owners... I wonder why that is?

Now if it had been a PS3 exclusive... what then? It might even be subconscious but its definitley evident.

360 owners would probably do the same so dont go all rabid on me.

According to userbases both versions have sold equally well.Now with the Japan release the PS3 numbers will get a bigger boost.

blackstar said:
i don't understand the localization, it would feature Japanese voices??
or just japanese menus ??

From what I understand at what they shown at either e3 or TGS, English voices, Japanese Menus, Japanese Subs.

Don't hold me to this....

4 ≈ One

kowenicki said:
This game gets a lot less love from PS3 owners than 360 owners... I wonder why that is?

Now if it had been a PS3 exclusive... what then? It might even be subconscious but its definitley evident.

360 owners would probably do the same so dont go all rabid on me.

QFT.  That being said; I was disappointed by GTAIV.

I expect decent sales for this ....maybe 100K on the PS3 and 35K-40K on the 360.