By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Xbox360 bundle for Japan confirmed

Strange bundle if you ask me....

Around the Network

I wish the US had that bundle :(

Konichiwa - How is it a strange bundle? Both games are Namco, so MS most likely negotiated a deal.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Good stuff, should make a nice bundle. Too bad I already have Beatiful Katamari (not to mention 2 360's ;-p)

Maybe I might pick it up if I can find the bundle games for sale on Yahoo Auctions JP. I picked up a New copy of last years bundle games (Viva Pinata/Forza 2) for like $20 last year, nice!

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

if i was Microsoft, this would be my killer bundle

Xbox360 + Blue dragon + Lost Oddysse + Tales of vesperia !!!!!
(console + 2 old games + 1 new)

or 360 + Tales + IU

and a new definition of hot cakes will be known :)

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

mrstickball said:

Konichiwa - How is it a strange bundle? Both games are Namco, so MS most likely negotiated a deal.

Just because they are already quite a time on the market and kind of niche (the games)  like some others said before a ToV + IU would probably attract more people.

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
mrstickball said:

Just because they are already quite a time on the market and kind of niche (the games)  like some others said before a ToV + IU would probably attract more people.

That's like arguing if a Fable 2 + Gears of War 2 holiday bundle would work in the US: Of course it would, but it'd cost them a lot of money.

AC6 was insanely popular, so it's a good game to pack in. I'd agree that they should have put BD or IU in there.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

This is a good bundle. but they should have gave them another game.
besides ace combat

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

That is a nice bundle. I really liked the demo for ace combat, but with the new releases coming up.... I may have to wait another year to own it.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

At this rate eventually every 360 game released in Japan will be in a convenient bundle. I mean what's stopping them haha.

I think thats great bundle and should move some more sales of Ace Combat 6.. looks like MS is trying to bed Namo :o