By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - You're John McCain. You got 2 weeks before the election. What do you do?

@Rath: Nah, that just makes Obama better in the eyes of the "family values" crowd. Not even McCain would be that stupid.

(I know you were joking, just saying)

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

Show a white flag and just give up...
so he can use the rest of his campaign money to save the economy...
which will result in a massive win for McCain...
because the people will thank him for that..
but hey.. who is gonna listen to me?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Demonstrate though there policies how he is better for the middle class.

He should have done that in the debates however. Too late now.

I try to get as much campaign pussy as I can because I will never see it again.

The problem John McCain is having (that will probably prevent the comeback he needs) is his campaign fell a little behind and he is getting "Help" from all the wrong people ...

If he was able to focus on delivering the message that he is not George Bush, and he understands and is the best man to fix the mistakes made by George W Bush he could probably attract enough voters in the states he needs to win in order to pull this off.

Around the Network

Drop Palin like a tonne of bricks!!!

Drop Sarah Palin, pick up a moderate Republican or Democrat that Americans respect.  I have Joe Lieberman in mind, I know it would help McCain out in Florida and Conneticut.

Declare "Mission Accomplished" now and then "stay the course" until Nov 4.

Check out the VGC Crunch this Podcast and Blog at www.tsnetcast.com

HappySquirrel might have a point. If he'd said "look, I have better insight into the Bush Administration, so I have more understanding of how he screwed everything up, so I'm in a better position to fix/avoid those mistakes,", it might have come off better than trying to pretend he's not associated with Bush at all when it's clearly false and everyone knows it.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I'd eat Barack Obama.