By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - You're John McCain. You got 2 weeks before the election. What do you do?

What can you do to turn the polls around in your favor?

1) If you start tweaking with your proposed policies now, you will look like a flip flopper.

2)  If you continue to trash talk, then it could create a media backlash.

What would you do?

Around the Network

There is not much McCain can do about the inevitable Obama victory. 8 years of Republican George W. Bush has been an enough and there is time to give the Democrats and Obama a go. It is a good thing to change governments when things are not going well.

Things can only improve with a new party in power and government change. Out with the old in with the new.

He may look old but I think he probably could live longer than 2 weeks?

Fund scientists to develop a time machine. That seems to be his best chance.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Start drinking?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network
NJ5 said:

Go back to the year 2000 and run against George W. Bush. President McCain might/could of done a better job in running the USA and the world would be a better place. All in the past. What is done is done.

If I was McCain, I'd go visit Obama's grandmother too.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Espresso said:
NJ5 said:

Go back to the year 2000 and run against George W. Bush. President McCain might/could of done a better job in running the USA and the world would be a better place. All in the past. What is done is done.

Urrr. he did that and lost in the primaries to Bush.

Let's be a little more creative than "its inevitable that McCain would lose"

That Guy said:

Urrr. he did that and lost in the primaries to Bush.

Let's be a little more creative than "its inevitable that McCain would lose"

I went with the time machine angle because all the suggestions I could think of wouldn't work anymore...

It's too late to dump Palin, too late for him to start pretending he knows something about the economy, too late to not turn the campaign into ineffective mudslinging. I can't think of anything which isn't too late for.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Poison my opponents grandmother with a mild toxin making doctors think she is severely sick and forcing my opponent off the campaign trail.

The conspiracy starts here.