By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Music sells TWO copies in Houston today

http://sarcasticgamer.com/wp/index.php/2008/10/wii-music-sells-two-copies-in-houston-today.html

Around the Network

Wow.. just wow..

Pixel Art can be fun.

Huh? I thought that the game wasn't out for another week?

Huh. Who would've thought that beggining anew in my real life would coincide with starting anew on vgchartz?

Any day now, the dollar will be worth less than 2 zloty......any day now.....and my life savings will be in total jepordy ;(.

haha funny.

I put a reply that even though it only sold 2 copies, at $50 a pop Wii Music is now making profit since R&D is covered.

Ahh, no biggie. It's the middle of the week, people wll probably go and buy the game as the weekend rears it's ugly head. Not to mention that this is only gamespot we're talking about.

Toy R Us ftw.

Huh. Who would've thought that beggining anew in my real life would coincide with starting anew on vgchartz?

Any day now, the dollar will be worth less than 2 zloty......any day now.....and my life savings will be in total jepordy ;(.

Around the Network

LOL
This was funny but FAKE :B
Of course Wii Music will the the usual 3 gazilion copies such as Wii Play and Wii Fit. You know why? As the word "Wii" encraved on it.

Sarcastic Gamer bashed Wii Fit. Look at how well that worked.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Sarcastic gamer is a fag.
So yeah.
Game isn't even out yet.

RolStoppable said:
How trustworthy is sarcasticgamer?

Most relieble source on the internet.