By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - No-God slogans on busses.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/london/7681914.stm

This is the most hilarious news article I have ever read on the BBC. The comments from Dawkins and the two Christian groups cracked me up.

Around the Network

I loled at the bus and the quote.

I would love some of these here in Brazil.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

This is a good slogan. Damn christians always have to have the last word, just because they're christian....

Seriously though, religion can be such a disaster. There is no better way to brainwash people imo.

Huh. Who would've thought that beggining anew in my real life would coincide with starting anew on vgchartz?

Any day now, the dollar will be worth less than 2 zloty......any day now.....and my life savings will be in total jepordy ;(.

Damn, spelling mistake in the title =/

Around the Network

I think it's the manipulation of religous values for unjust causes which causes problems , not religion itselft . These types are campaigns are useless and atheism could be considered to be a type of religion .

So why not encourage free thinking as opposed to supporting the idea there wasn't a god ?, wouldn't this be as bad as what religous extremists do ?

Wow. What a waste of money...

Guess the economic crisis ain't so bad in england.

LOL No-God slogans.

Kasz216 said:
Wow. What a waste of money...

Guess the economic crisis ain't so bad in england.

Seriously. You would think that they'd could do more to further their Humanist society other than knocking down Christianity.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

It says the word "probably" and tells people to enjoy their life. I'd say it's a really important message. I support it. I wish religious ads would use the word "probably" and tell me to enjoy my life, but they always seem to claim absolute authority and want me to be scared and obedient.