By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - My thoughts on Fable 2!!

I'm loving the game, and it can't be stated enough...for anybody "beating" the game in under 10 hours, I'm confused as to why you got the game??? Anyway to use John's format, here's my take on the game:

graphics: Beautiful on my HDTV...It's all cartoonish, unlike Oblivion, but nice, nonetheless.

Music: Awesome...what John said.

Voicework: Hasn't gotten old...the accents are very good, for the non-English accent speaker.

Controls: Nice, as I've fought mobs with no problems so far.

Camera: No problems here either.

Gameplay: The gameplay is great, but there's not a ton of early quest. Also, health is a bummer, since pots aren't readily available.

Coop: No clue, since I'm not interested in this at this point.

Overall 10/10...RPG of the year, at the very least, if not GOTY.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Around the Network

Finally got to play the game. First thing I did when I started the game was mess around withe controls. I was pretty much in the same spot the whole time when the game started, didn't follow the trail. I got through all the buttons and combination of button presses. As soon as I try to see what RB does, THE GAME FROZE. This was only 3 minutes into the game. Turned off my 360, turned it back on. So far the game hasn't froze since. Makes me wonder if there are bugs in this game. I talked with other people, but nobody else has had problems.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Lol 1.2 Million....

fucking lol!

starcraft??

a certain someone must be crying right now!

Around the Network
OriGin said:
Lol 1.2 Million....

fucking lol!

yeah... it can probably do 2 million

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

OriGin said:
Lol 1.2 Million....

fucking lol!

Fable 1 sold 2.60mil on the 360 (not sure about PC numbers).

I can imagine this game selling atleast a million from now through November. Hell easily 1.5 for the rest of the year as this is one of the most anticipated titles just behind Gears of War 2 for the holiday season. Granted one million is a bit high for just one week, maybe world wide? heh.

It's just that simple.

MonstaMack said:
OriGin said:
Lol 1.2 Million....

fucking lol!

Fable 1 sold 2.60mil on the 360 (not sure about PC numbers).

I can imagine this game selling atleast a million from now through November. Hell easily 1.5 for the rest of the year as this is one of the most anticipated titles just behind Gears of War 2 for the holiday season. Granted one million is a bit high for just one week, maybe world wide? heh.

yeah meby the 1.2 mil first week was a little fanboyish.  750k seems more realistic.  Don't know what the hell i was thinkin.

I think there's a great chance Fable 2 outsell the games from this week and next...wink wink! BTW, I've ginally decided to make my move on one of the village girls, and buy a house...

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

i played fable2 at my friends house, i love the game. i liked the graphics and the sound and the overall feeling is well done. i didnt mind the camera at all and after playing the game for 7 hrs i would give fable2 a 9.6/10. a great purchase.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1