By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 50th 1mil copies seller

With Star Wars: TFU becoming the 44th 360 game to sell over 1mil copies what game do you think will be #50?

Around the Network

you joined just to post this...lol

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

uhhh alan wake or me2?

44 millions sellers?? That's impressive.

FIFA09?

Around the Network

halo3?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

anyone guessing games coming out next year is retarded. Gears of war 2, rock band 2, fifa/pes, cod5 and fable 2 alone would garuntee that the year will end with at least 50 million sellers. Not including stuff like dead space or mirrors edge.

Note: Some games in my collection are no longer owned, but have owned.

Probably this:

45 FIFA 09
46 Fable 2
47 Fallout 3
48 PES 09
49 Gears 2
50 Guitar Hero World Tour

I posted a thread of potential Million sellers by end of 08 and it reached over 60, LOL @ the guy who said Alan Wake or Mass Effect 2 .....

I reckon it could be any number of games, they will all get a big boost soon so it could dbe more than 1 game hitting 50th.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=45459

with GoW2, Fable2 and Battlefield Bad Company there are three games that will sell most certainly one million by the end of the year.

Left 4 Dead and Banjo Kazooie are likely, just like Fallout3. Fifa09 could be another game to hit one million. Let's wait and see.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...