By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - RES 2 beta keys... IGN.com (EU only) 7000 of 'em.. got mine!! go get em

kowenicki said:
oliminator1994 said:
kowenicki said:
Trying to be objective here....

Very disappointed really. Graphics arent anything to right home about, infact some of the textures are a joke.

Surely this cant be the final build.. If this is repeated in the single player then all the "best graphics in an fps" stuff is going to look pretty silly.

Compared to the Call Of Duty WOW beta I am also currently playing this just doesnt cut it at all.

Dont abuse me, its my honest opinion and I am sure many will agree with me.

if you dont like it then please may you tranfer me your beta code?

you can have it tomorrow. but i doubt it will work....

Ok thanks it would be much appreicated. Its worth a try even if it doesnt work i guess.

Around the Network

i am a unlucky gamer T_T

My internet is usually slow, but not this slow.....

Next week I will have both the R2 and CoD WaW betas to play, so I will be able to make a decent comparison then

HEY!! when is the beta going to be available for NA

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

I just registred do they send u a beta key or.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Munkeh111 said:

Next week I will have both the R2 and CoD WaW betas to play, so I will be able to make a decent comparison then

trust me.  COD WaW is much more polished in the graphics dept.  I am very disappointed by the look of this.

Well I will be playing on an SDTV anyway, so it does not matter that much to me

kowenicki said:
Munkeh111 said:

trust me.  COD WaW is much more polished in the graphics dept.  I am very disappointed by the look of this.

i'm surprised at what you're saying too. so far you have only mentioned your disappointment with the graphics. resistance isn't known for it's graphics. try to leave an impression about the actual gameplay.

Tbone said:
I just registred do they send u a beta key or.

i regestered but then was about to click join beta for regestered 1 and it was full  :( 

And then i clicked on the other one but for that you have to pay :(

DOATS1 said:
kowenicki said:
Munkeh111 said:

i'm surprised at what you're saying too. so far you have only mentioned your disappointment with the graphics. resistance isn't known for it's graphics. try to leave an impression about the actual gameplay.

To be fair, it has been hyped greatly in the graphics department and the screenshots and videos from the sp have looked great

So its full dammit.