By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Alan Wake Is HERE!! Trailor Inside.

shanbcn said:
I hope 360 version will also look great. But i doubt it will look like the trailer which is from PC version.

Its still going to be an amzing game and i dont want to spend a ton on a computer just for better graphix =)

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Heavy Rain Killer?

Same thoughts exactly. It looks amazing as well!

Here is another link to the trailer: http://gamersyde.com/stream_9115_fr.html

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Looks good.

Hopefully it comes out next year. Definitely looking forward to this.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Sweet! They're making a Silent Hill 6!?

Also, SO MUCH BLOOM

(I know absolutely nothing about this game, just though of Silent Hill when I saw it)

Site was running too slow for me to watch the trailer, I am very curious about this game though, hope it turns out well.

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

Around the Network
allergic said:
amusing. This game will crush every survival horror

It f***in' Better!!

Looks good.

I'll have to check the trailer later, when it will load for me. But I am definitely looking forward to this game.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

It looks great! I have a very good feeling about this game. It looks like it might have something of that old RE flavor.

Hawk said:
I'll have to check the trailer later, when it will load for me. But I am definitely looking forward to this game.

It was also having problems for me, at the bottom of the page you'll see a link that will direct the trailer to gametrailers.com, you should be able to watch it fine there...

Site seems to be getting a lot of traffic maybe? the trailer is up at other places too.

http://www.gamersyde.com/leech_9115_en.html