By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Can you honestly tell me why you hate Wii Music?

Marty8370 said:
BoleroOfFire said:
^^I guess that means you also sell.

I started out as indifferent but now I'm interested in trying out. The recent videos floating around are doing it justice.

lol, guess your easy pleased.

And if you're pleased with killing alien scum and running over hookers while selling drugs to people in games, that makes you a tasteful gamer harder of being pleased?

I think you have just made a fool of yourself...

Huh. Who would've thought that beggining anew in my real life would coincide with starting anew on vgchartz?

Any day now, the dollar will be worth less than 2 zloty......any day now.....and my life savings will be in total jepordy ;(.

Around the Network
famousringo said:
I've noticed this before (the whole achievements craze worming through the industry), but I think it's sad that so many people require rigidly defined arbitrary goals to achieve in order to have fun at a game.

Sounds more like work to me.

In Wii Music, your goal is to make music which sounds good. But because there's no big splash screen that says "You're Winner!", so many people just aren't interested in trying to achieve this. How is a program supposed to know what good music sounds like? Why do people need the approval of a program to validate their play?

"A man chooses, a slave obeys." - Andrew Ryan

Would you kindly make some music?

I feel bad for Wii Music, the poor guy basically got jumped and T-baged by every gaming journalist, and the ones that did have something productive to say said it as if they may be doing something wrong; like cursing in front of your mom.

I'm sure the game is great, I intend on buying it myself... maybe not 1st day but eventually, I'm not a rythem game guy but from what I understand it's not just another rythem game.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Was there ever this much disgust over Mario Paint?

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Marty8370 said:
BoleroOfFire said:
^^I guess that means you also sell.

I started out as indifferent but now I'm interested in trying out. The recent videos floating around are doing it justice.

lol, guess your easy pleased.

Lol, guess you're impossible to please (Except when it involves PlayStation) o_0

The BuShA owns all!

Around the Network
axumblade said:
Gnac said:
Was there ever this much disgust over Mario Paint?

But mario paint was a music composer and paint...and fly squashing.....and....just 10x the awesomeness of Wii Music. I wish they'd have made mario paint wii instead of this game. it would have been so awesome.

It was a NON-GAME which was obviously aimed at those damn CASUALS.

(and hardcore Mario fans)

It could be seen as the beginning of this current, awful trend of entertainment where the only aim is to enjoy yourself.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

I love it. Anything that pisses off this many nerds can`t be bad.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

As a musician, I don't see the point of the game. It's EXTREMELY limited and confined improvisation. You can't even alter pitch, outside of extending the duration of a note already played so that it doesn't match the pitch that should be playing.

I disliked GH at first as well, but the competition angle eventually managed to draw me in.  Wii Music has none of that.

Double post...?

Marty8370 said:

It looks crap, saying that Nintendo Wii hardware is crap and still sells. Wii Fit's crap and that sells. Another gimmick that will sell even thou it's crap.

IGN's review of Wii Music's speaks for itself.

Quote:

Our condolences to the two-and-a-half million people who buy this game.

It might flop bigstyle. It deserves too it's that bad.

At least try and find some sort of legitmite reason to dislike the game.  This is blatant trolling.