By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Happy 20th Birthday DMJ!

Zucas said:
DMeisterJ said:
Zucas said:
You are 20? Hahaha oh well happy b-day then.

What's so funny? >.>

Haha I just always pictured you at a similar age to Soriku haha.  I never really checked the profiles on people's age so I usually just go by their posts to determine age.  So I'm kinda laughing at how far off I was.

My god, I post like I'm 12?

Damn.

Around the Network

^haha

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

DMeisterJ said:
Zucas said:
DMeisterJ said:
Zucas said:

What's so funny? >.>

Haha I just always pictured you at a similar age to Soriku haha. I never really checked the profiles on people's age so I usually just go by their posts to determine age. So I'm kinda laughing at how far off I was.

Damn.

Well 14 to be exact but the good thing is I am wrong.  Don't need more of that here haha.

Happy b-day and good job for finally getting a PS3! I hope it won't hurt Sony too much though. o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Flow said:
Happy birthday friend, use it as an excuse to get free stuff from your friends :D

And get yourself a birthday lap dance.

i think he should try to get more than just that  

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
Zucas said:
DMeisterJ said:
Zucas said:

What's so funny? >.>

Haha I just always pictured you at a similar age to Soriku haha.  I never really checked the profiles on people's age so I usually just go by their posts to determine age.  So I'm kinda laughing at how far off I was.

Damn.

i could have swore i told you this already on msn

happy birthday man, now lets see what other things happened in 21st of October in history.

Year 0310 St Eusebius ends his reign as Catholic Pope

Year 0686 Conon begins his reign as Catholic Pope

Year 1512 Martin Luther joins the theological faculty of the University of Wittenberg.

Year 1520 Magellan entered the strait which bears his name

Year 1553 Volumes of the Talmud are burned

Year 1600 Tokugawa Ieyasu defeats the leaders of rival Japanese clans in the Battle of Sekigahara, which marks the beginning of the Tokugawa shogunate, who in effect rule Japan until the mid-nineteenth century.

Year 1774 First display of the word "Liberty" on a flag, raised by colonists in Taunton, Massachusetts and which was in defiance of British rule in Colonial America.

Year 1797 In Boston Harbor, the 44-gun United States Navy frigate USS Constitution is launched.

Year 1805 Napoleonic Wars: Austrian General Mack surrenders his army to the Grand Army of Napoleon at Ulm, reaping Napoleon over 30,000 prisoners and inflicting 10,000 casualties on the losers. Ulm was considered to be one of Napoleon's finest hours.

Year 1816 The Penang Free School is founded in George Town, Penang, Malaysia, by the Rev Hutchings. It is the oldest English-language school in Southeast Asia.

In 1969 today former dictator Mohamed Siad Barre in somalia (my country) came to power

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Cougarman said:

happy birthday man, now lets see what other things happened in 21st of October in history.

Year 1512 Martin Luther joins the theological faculty of the University of Wittenberg.

Year 1600 Tokugawa Ieyasu defeats the leaders of rival Japanese clans in the Battle of Sekigahara, which marks the beginning of the Tokugawa shogunate, who in effect rule Japan until the mid-nineteenth century.

Year 1774 First display of the word "Liberty" on a flag, raised by colonists in Taunton, Massachusetts and which was in defiance of British rule in Colonial America.

Year 1797 In Boston Harbor, the 44-gun United States Navy frigate USS Constitution is launched.

Year 1805 Napoleonic Wars: Austrian General Mack surrenders his army to the Grand Army of Napoleon at Ulm, reaping Napoleon over 30,000 prisoners and inflicting 10,000 casualties on the losers. Ulm was considered to be one of Napoleon's finest hours.

Year 1816 The Penang Free School is founded in George Town, Penang, Malaysia, by the Rev Hutchings. It is the oldest English-language school in Southeast Asia.

In 1969 today former dictator Mohamed Siad Barre in somalia (my country) came to power

As suspected, nothing this important has ever occured on this date.

congratz boys eat some pussy

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Cougarman said:

Year 1986- Baddman was Born

i add the last part for you since you left it out