By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - ‘Big E3 2009 announcement’ on X-Play tonight (few minutes...)

Soriku said:
I doubt we'll see Mario and Zelda at E3. I could be wrong though. I hope I'm wrong. But we really need to keep expectations very low anyway.

I don't know, but I think we actually could see a Zelda.

OOT-1998, MM-2000, WW-2002/2003, TP 2006, TGGE (The greatest game ever j/k)-2009.

Four months before release is a perfect time to announce a game. They announced Mario Kart about that early. It might release in October. If not October, November! The hype can build, and it isn't Final Fantasy 13 early, where we get sick of waiting.

I wouldn't be surprised or disappointed if they didn't announce one though.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

Damnit I was hoping E3 would be canned. Get more things from the individual companies where are usually loads better.

"Wonder what'll be shown. Not necessarily a game, btw. Keep hopes low just in case :P"

i will never learn

Fable got 5/5, dead space got 4/5, and i'm not sure what LBP got, i was flipping stations.

hey what did xplay give fable 2

Around the Network

E3 is BACK!

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

So the big annoucement is tha E3's coming back to LA? great ...