By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - ‘Big E3 2009 announcement’ on X-Play tonight (few minutes...)

X-Play has suckered me into watching that show one too many times.

I won't be watching, but I'll await the thread about what happened.

Around the Network

acer enters console world?lol

Probably the unveiling of the neXtBox.

Maybe they are going to open it to the public again.

Probably announce that its not happening haha.

Around the Network

It's either Soriku's/Griffin's idea or Zucas' idea. It won't be anything else.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

There's very few things that could save E3.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Onyxmeth said:

It's either Soriku's/Griffin's idea or Zucas' idea. It won't be anything else.

yep pretty much haha.

Maybe they will combine it with E for All! hahahah

Level Up has just learned that after long, bruising and politically difficult negotiations, the Entertainment Software Association is preparing to announce tomorrow that E3 2009 will take place at the Los Angeles Convention Center during the first week of June--and that for the first time, E3 will officially open its doors to the public at large. According to a source close to the process, the convention floor and meeting rooms will open on Tuesday June 2nd to media and industry professionals. On Friday June 5th and Saturday June 6th, however, the show floor will open up to the public. What about the famous press conferences from Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony, along with a handful of third party publishers? Our source told us to "expect a boat load of press conferences on Monday during the day and on Tuesday morning."

X-Pwned?

http://blog.newsweek.com/blogs/levelup/archive/2008/10/20/scoop-expanded-e3-2009-take-place-first-week-of-june.aspx