By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Great.. site has a huge downfall

CRAP it took me like 1 hour 2 make this thread

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Yeah. she falling apart at the seams right now...

Oh well, guess I have work I could be doing lol

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Check out my daily drawings here and help keep me on task!

dude i dk dude

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=2351

there's your reason. views are going up like mad.

Wow that's alot of views....

Former something....

Around the Network

I hate getting dugg.

It really is the most annoying thing.

The server is not able to handle this many people, so instead of 4000 users simultaneously loading a page, two people get to load a page while the other 3,988 of us load a screen that say the server hasn't responded.

It took me 30 min to enter in this thread

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Christ there are only 3000 users, it usually takes till 5000 till a meltdown.

Unless there were more earlier on? (I just got here 5 minutes ago)