By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Where is my heavenly sword 2 ???

well if they do make it, it should have co op, and make the campaign much longer.

Around the Network

@konnichiwa: thx for the support lol.

But why giving a nariko sackboy if they don't believe in this franchise? It's pretty stupid, they should have given a ratchet or a drake sackboy, something that's still "alive".

It think that heavenly sword 2 has a good potential. It was the same with kingdom hearts. The first one wasn't really good, just ok, and the second one turned to be great.

I'd love to see a Heavenly Sword 2. Preferably from Ninja Theory, so they can take the awesomeness of the first and just improve the negative points.

I hope Sony doesn't pawn the IP off to some other developer, though, especially not Sony Santa Monica. I absolutely love God of War, but I'd hate to Heavenly Sword turn into nothing more than a God of War clone.

Bah, if Ninja Theories' next game is mutliplatform like they announced I hope its NOT Heavenly Sword 2....

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

it was a ok game, way to my qte.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

If bungies next game is multiplat i hope its NOT halo

i actually liked heavenly sword i like hack and slash games with a decent story to them, so a second would be brill maybe the studio behind god of war could make hs2 and then it would be awesome speaking of god of war has anyone heard any new on it

i'd love a Heavenly sword 2

Tremble said:
@konnichiwa: thx for the support lol.

But why giving a nariko sackboy if they don't believe in this franchise? It's pretty stupid, they should have given a ratchet or a drake sackboy, something that's still "alive".

It think that heavenly sword 2 has a good potential. It was the same with kingdom hearts. The first one wasn't really good, just ok, and the second one turned to be great.

WHAAAAATTT? Kingdom Hearts II was a big downgrade from the original game. Less interesting worlds (most of the best Disney movies were used in the original), many returning worlds with not much new to offer, that stupid-overlong-boring introduction with Roxas and somehow the battle system didn't seem as enjoyable as in the first game. To me Kingdom Heart II felt "heartless" (see what I did there ).

Signature goes here!

Heavenly Sword was great. Forget the haters the game deserved its success and deserves a sequel.