By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Arrrgggh!!! LBP OUT IN UK EU AU AND NZ EVEN LATER!!!

Well a week longer isnt that much.

Around the Network

it says all in the link
look at the updates (last update) at the bottom

PS3 Trophies

DS: 120,000,000; Wii: 60,000,000; Xbox 360: 38,000,000; PlayStation 3: 34,000,000; PlayStation Portable: 60,000,000

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Really if u waited this much guess it cant hurt 2 wait a little big longer or maybe thats just me.

hahaha, thanks for the fix megaman :d

but why amazon in the Us has Nov 4 as the release date? PLs someone tell me this will change to the 27

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

Around the Network

i am sorry for you guys :/

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Well, I plan on buying Bioshock tomorrow, so I'm just going to ask the guy if maybe they have a few copies they forgot to send off for the recall, and see if I can snag one.  I've been hearing a lot of reports from people in smaller towns that the local retailer doesn't know/care about the recall.  Heres hoping!

What the hell? And you can't use localisation bullshit for the UK version... it's made in the UK, and narrated by an Englishman.

Ballhang, true and utter bullhang.

I think the issue is that distribution in Europe is more complicated than in the US because of its larger size and there might be border issues (?). Anyway I am very annoyed, but I really hope that some places might release it earlier

well, it will give me the opportunity to buy and play dead space for a full 2 weekends before my life and playstation is hijacked for eternity!

my girlfriend is not going to be happy...! unless it's 2 player....?????

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3