By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Guess which Nintendo game these songs are from

c0rd said:

I forgot to add how much I hate you for putting in an SC3 song in there. That's the one Soul Calibur I haven't really played (the others I've easily dumped over 100hrs total on ).

Wooops...Sorry. It's the only SC I have played, I tried SC2 a bit, but SC3 is the only one I own. Plus that song is really awesome.

Around the Network

Round 2 is now closed.

Answers:

1. Paper Mario (N64) - Toad Town
2. Super Metroid (SNES) - Green Brinstar
3. Metroid Prime (GC) - Phendrana Drifts 2
4. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES) - Hyrule Castle
5. Mario Golf 64 (N64) - Boo Classic
6. Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (SNES) - Caves
7. Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal (GBC) - Route 42-44, Lake of Rage
8. Metroid II: Return of Samus (GB) - Main Theme
9. Kirby Power Paintbrush/Canvas Curse (DS) - Frozen Fantasy, though my version was a remix of a theme that originally appeared in Kirby's Adventure.
10. Metroid Fusion (GBA) - Main Deck

Well done to all those who took part. Final results are now on the spreadsheet in the first post.

Haha, 4 of the games I got right I never even played. So many hints dropped on this thread, it was like a big logic puzzle.

RolStoppable said:
Once again, what about my bonus points for getting like six or seven of the song names correct?

You get 1 billion euros. I'll be sending it shortly - to Australia.

RolStoppable said:
Soleron said:
RolStoppable said:
Once again, what about my bonus points for getting like six or seven of the song names correct?

You get 1 billion euros. I'll be sending it shortly - to Australia.

This isn't about money, it's about prestige.

You didn't participate in the first round, that automatically prevents you from getting bonus

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
zexen_lowe said:
RolStoppable said:

This isn't about money, it's about prestige.

You didn't participate in the first round, that automatically prevents you from getting bonus

I didn't participate in the first round, because I felt so ashamed for not knowing many of those songs. I would have got like three points which turns out, wouldn't have been that bad compared to the other people.

I posted in the thread that all the scores that people were getting were low, so anyone who knew 3 songs or more would have been placed quite well. Nobody listens to what I say

zexen_lowe said:

I posted in the thread that all the scores that people were getting were low, so anyone who knew 3 songs or more would have been placed quite well. Nobody listens to what I say

Don't trust people with Kim Possible avatars!

Soleron said:
zexen_lowe said:

You mean he's tricking me into thinking he got 3 songs while in reality he didn't guess a single one?

zexen_lowe said:
Soleron said:
zexen_lowe said:

You mean he's tricking me into thinking he got 3 songs while in reality he didn't guess a single one?

No, I mean he's well known for making sarcastic, ridiculous, random and/or baiting posts in an entirely serious way. Basically, assume everything he says is a joke at your expense. I gave him a point he was due because I made a mistake.

Soleron said:
zexen_lowe said:
Soleron said:
zexen_lowe said:

No, I mean he's well known for making sarcastic, ridiculous, random and/or baiting posts in an entirely serious way. Basically, assume everything he says is a joke at your expense. I gave him a point he was due because I made a mistake.

I was joking too about the bonus points, I wouldn't have given him them even if he had participated in my round either