By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
extra award: funniest gameplay: the wario game on the wii (i forgot its full name) i laugh non stop when i were playing it the 1st time

Wario Land Shake It.

I Have it :D

Yea its awsome, to bad its a retail game. It's very addictive but is definitely not worthing 50€. For a Wiiware game and a pricetag at 10€ it would be explosive.

Around the Network
Smeags said:
Gameplay eh? What an interesting (and refreshing) topic.

5. Sonic 3: Refined the Sonic speed and platforming to near perfection.
4. Super Mario Galaxy: With a simple element such as gravity, Mario was never more refreshing.
3. Ocarina of Time: With a new battle system and an added dimension, Ocarina of Time was truly an epic experience.
2. Metroid Prime: With both a different point of view and an added dimension, Prime was simply awe inspiring.
1. Super Mario 64: Mario in 3D? Crazy indeed. But Super Mario 64 proved that it could be done, and reinvent the platformer in it's process.

Good post. But it's odd refering all those titles without refering for Nights on Sega Saturn too. It was revolutionary for that time.

Advance Wars
World in Conflict
Civilization IV
Super Mario Galaxy
Bioshock

In no particular order, these are just ones off the top of my head. I just chose games that brought something new to the genre while feeling incredibly polished

1. Tales of Eternia PS

2. Shenmue DC

3. Braid XBLA

4. Gears of War XBOX 360

5. Sonic Adventure DC

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

@Spanx

I never had the opportunity to play NiGHTS (or Sega Saturn for that matter... ). I've only heard great things about it, and I'm sure it revolutionized video game control through it's flight mechanics.

Around the Network

Super Mario RPG (SNES)
Chrono Trigger (SNES)
Dragon Quest VIII (PS2)
Diner (Intellivision)
World of Goo (WiiWare)

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Spanx said:
extra award: funniest gameplay: the wario game on the wii (i forgot its full name) i laugh non stop when i were playing it the 1st time

Wario Land Shake It.

I Have it :D

Yea its awsome, to bad its a retail game. It's very addictive but is definitely not worthing 50€. For a Wiiware game and a pricetag at 10€ it would be explosive.

i know wario land shake it but i think we are referring to the different games.

i just did soms research oh yea the game i am talking abt is Wario Ware: Smooth moves ;)

but anway i think both are addictive and funny games ;)

1. Mario kart 64. Many ,many memorable multiplayer sessions and LOL gameplay.

2.Pokemon blue/ Red. Simple yet massively addictive gameplay. Gotta catch em all!

3. Mario tennis 64. As above. Mad multiplayer sessions.

4. Animal crossing GC. Takes over your life so much in the first year so much, as if you are actually living it.

5. Pokemon diamond/ pearl. Similar to above with updated pokemon. (Didn't care for pokemon silver etc or emerald etc.) Seems new and fresh and i couldn't wait to see how mewtwo fared against newer legendaries.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Smeags said:

@Spanx

I never had the opportunity to play NiGHTS (or Sega Saturn for that matter... ). I've only heard great things about it, and I'm sure it revolutionized video game control through it's flight mechanics.

Some years ago I bought a PSone because Saturn was dying. I regret that. There are plenty of games I've played in multiplayer with friends with Sega Saturn and I hadn't that type of fun with my PSone. For me the best games from Saturn are Black Hawk Dawn, Die Hard Arcade and Batman&Robin (hugely addictive im multiplayer) *_*

^I used to play Die Hard at my arcade all day. That game was so fun along with Punisher. Black Hawk Dawn isn't based off the movie is it?

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-