By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sega appreciation day...!!! Your all time top list of Sega games (All gens)

Ristar!!

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

Sonic 1 2 and 3 on the genesis :P

Never played Shenmue but i hear it's good

I am just listing sega franchises i love because i will be here to long isting all the games lol

Shanobi
Wonder boy
Alex the Kid
Total War
Sonic
Golden Axe
Yakuza
Virtua Fighter
Shinning Force
Sega Rally

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

I can't number them as I love them all like my children, and there are way more than 10 so I'ma list the ones that pop in to my head first...

Sonic & Knuckles
Sonic CD
Streets of Rage 2-3
Landstalker
Gunstar Heroes
Panzer Dragon Zwei
Heahdunter
Vectorman 1-2
Condemned
Astal

Some really good games have been mentioned here, Games like After burner, Space harrier, Shining force, Phantasy star, Ristar and Nights (Sega saturn version)

I think it goes to show that despite Sega releasing a fair few dodgy games over the years there is still no denying that overall they are one of the GREATEST games developers of all time

As segas great motto says.............

To be this good takes AGES

Thankyou Sega for making some of the best games on the planet

I salute you

Around the Network

Skies of Arcadia
Phantasy Star 4
F-Zero Gx
Daytona USA
Alex Kid Miracle World
Alladin
Revenge of Shinobi
Sonic 2
Gunstar if inlude published games.
Segaga.

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Va1entinoZ said:
1. Rock'n'roll racing

What?

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

No import fans? The lack of Sakura Taisen is making me sad.

celine said:
Skies of Arcadia
Phantasy Star 4
F-Zero Gx
Daytona USA
Alex Kid Miracle World
Alladin
Revenge of Shinobi
Sonic 2
Gunstar if inlude published games.
Segaga.

Didn't Virgin and Disney publish/make Aladdin?

Yeah, I was hoping for strictly Sega games only, Because if i included 3rd party games like Guardian heroes, Ikaruga , Radiant silvergun, REZ and Soul calibur ect then i would have to make it a top 50 list

Also this is a Sega ONLY appreciation day, No other developers are invited to this party lol