By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How could you possibly not like Michael Jackson?

The guy has given us some of the best music of the past 25 years, never wilds out in public, donated millions of dollars, and danced better than almost any entertainer I've ever seen. People wanted to bring him down for whatever reasons they wanted (jealousy, racism, a good story). Kids these days do not understand the real MJ. Instead, they see the MadTV impersonations and all the other played out impersonations of him.

Sometimes I think MJ may be like Nintendo in a way. Even though he was a Sega kind of guy (in several ways) he has these similarites to the Wii. For example:

Hated on for catering to children, not understood in his popularity, keeps doing his own thing despite detractors, has become a household name while doing so, did things different'y, created entertained made accessible to people of every age, & changed the industry. Forget the stupid trials and accusations. This is the MJ we should acknowledge him as. Not a Jacko or whatever hateful nickname, but simply, a legend.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

Thriller FTW

people that abuse children are not the kind of people that should be liked. hes definately legendary though...to every pedophile out there that rapes children.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Billie Jean is a masterpiece.

Well his music is brilliant.
But he personally is completely screwed up (just like 90+% of celebrities)

Around the Network

He may be screwed up, but he has never been convicted of any criminal wrongdoing...so I think it is unfair to label him a pedophile.

Anyone who doesn't like Rock With You needs a swift kick in the jewels.

Michael Jackson made some amazing music in his day.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Jackson50 said:
He may be screwed up, but he has never been convicted of any criminal wrongdoing...so I think it is unfair to label him a pedophile.

OJ didnt kill anyone either....

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:
Jackson50 said:

Yes, that is why he was acquitted. I do not pretend that our system is free of imperfections, but when someone is acquitted, I do not consider them guilty of the crime.

Jackson50 said:
MrBubbles said:
Jackson50 said:

Yes, that is why he was acquitted. I do not pretend that our system is free of imperfections, but when someone is acquitted, I do not consider them guilty of the crime.

Except OJ.

C'mon, everybody knows he sliced that bitch up.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/