By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Has anyone with Qore been able to get in the R2 beta?

I still can't download the client for Qore ep. 3, yet the public beta has supposedly started. Anyone else with the same problem?

Around the Network

I don't have Qore ep.3, but they said the beta started.

Your luck...

check your email... the downlaod isnt through qore. It is through code redemption.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

^well, I haven't gotten that either.......

BMaker11 said:
^well, I haven't gotten that either.......

check spam folder...

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

I'm pretty sure you have to subscribe to Qore to get in, not just buy Ep. 3. At least, that's what Bryan Intihar said. Well, for "premier access" anyway. Dunno if that'll help you get in or not on its own.

"Hey everyone,

This is Bryan Intihar, community manager for Insomniac Games. Just to clarify a few points about the Resistance 2 public beta.

*You must purchase a subscription to Qore–not just episode 3–to gain premier access to the Resistance 2 public beta.
*As we’ve stated in the past, there will be MULTIPLE ways of getting into the Resistance 2 public beta. The subscription to Qore is just ONE way. Stay tuned over the next few weeks for more details.

Hope this helps."

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/08/06/qore-episode-3-hits-psn-tomorrow/

Buying just Qore 3 should also allow access to the beta.

I haven't gotten a code either, however I had the impression (from when the public beta was first announced) that the order of the public beta access would be pre-orders or yearly subscriptions to Qore could get in first while buyers of Qore episode 3 or website sign-up's would be last.

Don't know what's going on with the e-mails though.

Well, I bought Qore 3, but I didn't get a code. So, I think its either a chance, you might or might not, or you have to subscribe. =(

I got in. For people who paid for just ep. 3 wait one week after Qore annual subs.

GamerTag/PSN ID JoshmyersBV (please add me I have 2 friends on Xbox Live)

I have not down loaded any of the Qore episodes, but I did pre-order R2 from Game Stop and I got a Beta code for doing so. If you have a Game Stop in your area and have not pre-ordered yet, it requires a minimum of a $5.00 deposit. The beta is pretty cool, you should definatly check it out.