By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - LittleBigPlanet at eBay,huge price.

First...I hate that I didin't have money = http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=0&id=45758

And heres eBay link: http://shop.ebay.com/items/_W0QQ_sopZ3?_nkw=littlebigplanet&_sacat=0&_fromfsb=&_trksid=m270.l1313&_odkw=littlebigplanet&_osacat=0

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

WTf...>_

^_^

this is what happens when different versions of a game exist

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Damn, i dont think anyone would be that stupid to buy it. I mean, doesnt the game come out next week or so???

some people want the version with the qu'ran references? why?

Around the Network
Maynard_Tool said:
Damn, i dont think anyone would be that stupid to buy it. I mean, doesnt the game come out next week or so???

10/27

OT:

Damn.

I should have found some.

There were none in my area anyway, but I could have made a killing.

lol, and then the patch will be released on day 1 removing the Koran references. You could only have it that way if you never took it online.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

ha what a bunch of idiots lol

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

is now we can officially say

lbp is bigger then HUGE.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

i can wait