By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A day at the farmers market

Man... I want that SNES... well... as soon as I have spare cash.. I'm gonna have one too.

Around the Network

Nice Amiga and Snes collection there tehsage... where do you live again ??? And when do you leave the house ???

Xen said:
Man... I want that SNES... well... as soon as I have spare cash.. I'm gonna have one too.

Yeah, I love my SNES. Twas my first console! :]

El Duderino said:

Nice Amiga and Snes collection there tehsage... where do you live again ??? And when do you leave the house ???

Amiga? Where?

XD

^^ lol sorry.. I mean Atari... my bad... still I need to know where you live and when your out of the house... feel free to tell me whats in the fridge while your at it but I dont mind beeing surprised...

Around the Network
El Duderino said:

^^ lol sorry.. I mean Atari... my bad... still I need to know where you live and when your out of the house... feel free to tell me whats in the fridge while your at it but I dont mind beeing surprised...

Haha xD I actually have 7 Atari 2600 games. I have a load of Colecovision games though. XD

http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=tehsage <- My game collection

Awesome. I used to hit yard sales and flea markets all the time for good gaming deals. These days, since I'm a city boy far away from my yard-sale-friendly home town, my dad just gives me a call whenever he finds something on Saturday morning that I might like.

Just yesterday, he called to inform me that he'd found a complete N64 system for a whole $1. Hell yeah.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom