By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So Which Console Will You Go With Next Gen?

I most likely will get all of them. The console I choose first depends on how much It targets me and how many games I want are on it. Last Gen I had a PS2 and Gamecube, with the PS2 getting the more play time. This Gen I have all three and the Wii gets the most play time. Though most of my time like this generation willl probably be spent on Handhelds.

Around the Network
psrock said:
blackstar said:
psrock said:
blackstar said:
psrock said:
i'm skipping next gen.

because sony is skipping it too!

Because, i am currently in a 10 year plan and I am standing by it.

u r a true "ps rock"

the one and only.

there's so much the ps3 is capable of, i'm still waiting for most of them.

Guys just because they have a 10 year plan doesn’t mean they are going to wait that long before they release there next system…  

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Oh and I HAVE to get Nintendo consoles for Metroid. I forgot about that.

Playstation 4 and NextBox

PS4 for me, I won't get a "720" cause I don't play my 360 and if nintendo keeps going into the casual stuff, I won't get a wii 2.

Around the Network

Probably the next xbox. Depends on the games though.

The next Nintendo console is a must for me because of Nintendo's IPs and the other will depend on how are going to be.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

What Ever SONY and SEGA have cooking in their Kitchen.

Also SONY and Nintendo's Handhelds.

4 ≈ One

Sony>Nintendo>Microsoft.

ps4 for me. I'm happy with my purchase

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler