By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I nedd books!

i really want to read a good series of books that i havent read, but i cant think of any.

i have read:

1.lord of the rings

2.twilight

3. a series of unfortunate events

4.chronicles of ancient darkness

5. Artemis fowl

6. inheritance cycle

Around the Network

i know i acccidentally spellet need wrong. sorry

Coldfire Trilogy
Wheel of Time series

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Do you like science-fiction? If so, then you have to read the Foundation series by Isaac Asimov, some of the best books I've ever read

Harry Potter

Around the Network

The Runelords series
The Faded Sun trilogy
Shannara series
Magic Kingdom of Landover series

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

since you like star wars, you could pick up one of the million different series/books that have been written for the star wars universe.

The Bible is better than most people think... lots of blood, rape and carnage in the first part :)

Judging by what you have read you might like:

The Hobbit (prequel to LotR)

Don Quichote (godfather of modern literature)

Belgarath (haven´t read it yet but my friend who loves good fantasie loves it)

The Name of the Rose (considred the best book of the last 100 years by lots of critices... beats the movie eventhough its a great movie)

Catcher in the Rye (my favorite, not foe everyone though)

Alice in Wonderland, Through the Looking Glass (not just for kids... great enchanting fantasie story)

Anything by Shakespear, Göthe or Schiller

Redwall, it's pretty good.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

The Brentford trilogy(it's 8 books long so it should take a while).
All Discworld books.