By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Great games I'll never play this gen. What are yours?

I hope none, but I have a feeling that there are some PS3 and 360 games and even Wii games I'll never have the time or the money to play.

Around the Network

wow i can see alot of Wii haters in this thread. i learned a lot today like how ps3/360 fanboys dont know what there missing.

when this generation ends alot of you guys are going to wish you owned a Wii. just look at the lineup this year compared to the competition.

ECC said:
wow i can see alot of Wii haters in this thread. i learned a lot today like how ps3/360 fanboys dont know what there missing.

when this generation ends alot of you guys are going to wish you owned a Wii. just look at the lineup this year compared to the competition.

Erhm erhm... LOL! xD

Sorry, but the ones you are talking about, are probably the same people who will be the least impressed with the lineup the Wii has got for it self so far

i know its sad that they are happy for more sequels of bad games like lost planet.

ECC said:
i know its sad that they are happy for more sequels of bad games like lost planet.

And sequels to such awful, horrific and extremely boring games such as Gears of war and fable and killzone and metal gear solid and tales and star ocean and god of war and gran turismo and ninja gaiden. Why anyone would want a system for those horribly awful and absolutely boring games I couldn't fathom.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network

just look at that lineup how can i compete with that... so much diversity!

For me its probably Dead Space, I love the concept but I'd probably be too tense and on edge playing it to really enjoy it. Being able to get immersed in a game is both a blessing and curse.

ToV, NG2, LO and maybe SO4 (I'm not sure yet because Part 3 pissed me off. I'll be watching youtube videos of this one)

It's possible that I might buy a 360 later in the generation but it's not on my radar right now.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Condemned 2
Rockstar Table Tennis
Dragon Ball Z Tenchaichi 2
Splinter Cell: Double Agent

^^I own these games and haven't even attempted to play them yet!

Also:
Left 4 Dead
Fallout 3
Oblivion
Animal Crossing (Wii)

I guess Call of Duty 4 tops the list.