By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Great games I'll never play this gen. What are yours?

anything that isn't multiplatform for the ps3.

til i managed to get my hands on asuper cheap very warranty 360

Around the Network
arsenal009 said:
Valkyria00 said:

I'll never be able to play Ninja Gaiden II or Fable 2. The games look awesome but I'll never buy a 360 so I'll most likely never end up playing them.=/

Don't u have any friends?

Already explained that in an earlier post. Friend had a 360. It RRoD. He got a PS3 and so will I. Not because of him thought Ive used/played it I like it better than 360.

I'll most likely not play any of them because I don't want too.

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

Nope i have a ps3 so there are no good games that i am going to miss out on.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Halo 3, and Lost odyssey. Maybe most 360 exclusives since the only other console I'm interested in is the ps3.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

I have all three systems and a DS. I can play my friend's PSP, so I don't miss a lot here. So, with that said, I guess the only ones I won't play don't interest me much at all in the first place.

I've heard good things about Soul Calibur IV, but that's probably one game I might never play this generation. Others that come in mind are the Brain Age games and stuff, just not my style.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Serious_frusting said:
Nope i have a ps3 so there are no good games that i am going to miss out on.

Nope, I have a 360 so there are no good games that I'm going to miss out on.

All joling aside, as I'm not that hopelessly devoted to any company to say something so silly, I'd have to say that I am going to miss out on MGS4.  Widely lauded as a true gem among this gen's games and I've just never been able to get into that series.  So even when I do pick up my PS3, that will not be on my must buy list.

The good Nintendo Wii games = SMG, SSBB, MK Wii and Metrod Prime 3. I would never buy a Nintendo Wii because of the emphasis on casual gaming.

Its games like Fable 2 that get me. I miss out on the single player xbox exclusives. Games like Halo , Gears, or Ninja Gaiden I get to play with friends but the big scale single player games not so much.

Money and time is the only thing limiting me. I own both a DS and PSP, and the 3 home consoles. When you own 5 systems, you don't have time to play all the good games on it. And because I'm a JRPG nut, that decreases my time for other games even more.
There are some games that I won't be playing though, and those are the japanese games that don't get localized! (Yakuza Kenzen atm).