By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Guess to which games this songs belong

I'm going to do the next round- It will be Nintendo-themed. Expect it tomorrow.

Around the Network

ok i'll download it in Rapidshare to check it

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Soleron said:

I might get one then

As it is my only vague guess (made from checking Zexens games) would be that at least one of the songs is from a Suikoden game.

TWRoO said:
Soleron said:

I might get one then

As it is my only vague guess (made from checking Zexens games) would be that at least one of the songs is from a Suikoden game.

You're not the first to think that, but I can guarantee that I put no Suikoden music here. Anyway, I'll post the results and standings when Soleron makes his round, so we can make it kind of a league. So if you wanna get some points before the Nintendo round, now's the time

zexen_lowe said:
TWRoO said:
Soleron said:

I might get one then

You're not the first to think that, but I can guarantee that I put no Suikoden music here. Anyway, I'll post the results and standings when Soleron makes his round, so we can make it kind of a league. So if you wanna get some points before the Nintendo round, now's the time

Haha, wish I knew that earlier, I thought for sure you'd stick some Suikoden in there, hence the guess

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
TWRoO said:
Soleron said:

I might get one then

I have seriously no idea at all what any of them are, I haven't heard of any of them, and the only one that possibly sounds familiar is the 8-bit tune half way through, except it may just sound familiar because it's 8 bit and they do sound similar.

TWRoO said:
zexen_lowe said:
TWRoO said:
Soleron said:

I might get one then

I have seriously no idea at all what any of them are, I haven't heard of any of them, and the only one that possibly sounds familiar is the 8-bit tune half way through, except it may just sound familiar because it's 8 bit and they do sound similar.

Well, it was a bit too Playstation-centric maybe, I'll have to do it more mixed next time.

Only one I knew, the rest... and the one I knew was too easy.

VASCO DA GAMA CAMPEÃO DA COPA DO BRASIL!!!

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future......NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Alright, sent you a message. I only got 5 good I think. o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!