By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Toshinden Wii - screens

Jo21 said:
looks like psp game :/

I wonder how much Nintendo gave as a money hat for this AAA exclusive.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network
steven787 said:
Jo21 said:
looks like psp game :/

I wonder how much Nintendo gave as a money hat for this AAA exclusive.

How about installed base incentive? Nintendo doesn't need to promise them anything. The spoils go to the system that has the largest installed base.

Man you guys are brutal to a game that is only 20% done, lol. Definitely can see why they mention it was only 20% complete though, lol.

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

S.T.A.G.E. said:

What is up with Japanese people always putting large swords in the hands of puny fucks? WTF is up with that dude? In real life that would never work.

This is one reason why games are awesome.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Well if this isn't proof of Sony's unwillingness to win the console war, I don't know what is. Why Sony would willingly allow PS1 games to be released on the Virtual Console is beyond me!

Wait, what?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Nobody seems to have realized that this has nothing to do with the old franchise. This is a completely new and different thing. This is in no way related to the old Toshinden-series.

Yes it is from the same series. Is it a direct sequel? No. It's basically a revamping. They're starting from scratch with new characters, storyline, gimmicks, etc. It's still a game called Toshinden made by the same folks behind the originals. Since it's still the same creators behind it, all worries about quality are still relevant. Any fighting game that can be rendered inadequate the moment a different fighter arrives after being pretty popular must not have been much of a fighter in the first place.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Sweet?

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

it is a different kanji though. the original was 闘神伝 but this new one is 闘真伝

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

stof said:
Well if this isn't proof of Sony's unwillingness to win the console war, I don't know what is. Why Sony would willingly allow PS1 games to be released on the Virtual Console is beyond me!

QFT Lol... But we can hope that it's still on the very beginning 5%?

Anyway i played on PS1 and i liked it

WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
If you add me, please let me know to add you back

stof said:

Wait, what?

lol