By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - new star ocean 4 the last hope details of the space ship

This game is looking to be better than SO3. I enjoyed SO3 but it had some flaws small and big. I am liking how the PAs are done way more than SO3. In SO3, you had to use a guide to properly use the PAs. To have to use a FAQ to use a game feature extensively is poor game design.

Around the Network
Riachu said:
This game is looking to be better than SO3. I enjoyed SO3 but it had some flaws small and big. I am liking how the PAs are done way more than SO3. In SO3, you had to use a guide to properly use the PAs. To have to use a FAQ to use a game feature extensively is poor game design.

One thing I hated about SO3 were some of the character designs, namely Sophia. Also it was a bit glitchy. There were random 20 second load times at odd places and one area was laggy. And of course, there was "the twist". Gameplay and item creation were amazing though, I'll give the game that.

Cactus said:
Riachu said:

One thing I hated about SO3 were some of the character designs, namely Sophia. Also it was a bit glitchy. There were random 20 second load times at odd places and one area was laggy. And of course, there was "the twist". Gameplay and item creation were amazing though, I'll give the game that.

I personally liked the character designs.  Then again, I am an anime fan so I might sound a bit baised.  The biggest problem with the character models was that the facial expressions were "stuck in place" at times if you know what I mean.  The only glitch I encountered was that once in a while, I would have 15-30 second load times when trying to get into the camp menu.

looks like its turning into a great rpg, hopefully it turns out as good as "lost odyssey,"tales of vesperia".

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1