By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Fable 2 OFFICIAL Launch Trailer

This game is so beatiful

Around the Network

Looks good, can't wait for Tuesday. I wish they would show more of the game though; they are keeping so much under wraps(powers, story, weapons, characters)

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

This launch trailer is EXCELLENT!!!

I wish they could show this as a TV advert, the game would shift a TONNE.

But the trailer is far too long.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
This launch trailer is EXCELLENT!!!

I wish they could show this as a TV advert, the game would shift a TONNE.

But the trailer is far too long.

The TV one is pretty good too.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

That looks INcredible!

Around the Network

I think I pee'd my pants with all of the choices that have become apparent to me after watching that commercial. :-X

The BuShA owns all!

I really want to love this franchise but it just doesn't make me warm at all. I have the first one but somehow I don't enjoy it and had to force me through the game to eventually stop playing it X_X.

Anyway I am going to pick this up for sure later maybe as secondhanded hope this one will be for me fun to play...

EDIT: WTF GUNS?

Wow that looks great! Too bad it is too long to put on TV but the ad that they do have is pretty sweet.

Consoles Owned: Sega Genesis, NES, PS2 (RIP) N64, Xbox, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii

"In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is rule."

~ Friedrich Nietzsche

konnichiwa said:
I really want to love this franchise but it just doesn't make me warm at all. I have the first one but somehow I don't enjoy it and had to force me through the game to eventually stop playing it X_X.

Anyway I am going to pick this up for sure later maybe as secondhanded hope this one will be for me fun to play...

EDIT: WTF GUNS?

Yeah guns are in the game now.  It is still in Albion but set 500 years after the original.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

wow. awesome