By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - IGN are gonna give Fable a 10???

Ive played mgs4 over 10 times ( no joke really.. ) and i keep learning new stuff! unless fable make you play the game 24/7 and when ur in school brag about it & dream of it when u sleep its no 10 xDD

Around the Network
Aldro said:
Kojima is a perfection freak thats why we love him. Basically all sites gave it a 10 and IGN said its worth an 11. If Kojima is unpleased well that sux for him but i love the game as much as my dick XD ( and thatssss allooooot xP)

I'm all for him making a CGI MGS movie but, um....MGS4 took it a little too far and you know it. When the gameplay takes a back seat to the cinematics, you're really playing an interactive movie...not a game. In games the graphics can be great, but the cinematics takes a backseat to lengthened gameplay, like most of the other MGS games. As for my opinion the first MGS was by far the best, 2 was great, This game was the third best and then 3 was in last place even though it wasn't that bad.

Aldro said:
Ive played mgs4 over 10 times ( no joke really.. ) and i keep learning new stuff! unless fable make you play the game 24/7 and when ur in school brag about it & dream of it when u sleep its no 10 xDD

Reveries about a game doesn't make a game a 10. Thats all in the mind off the consumer you see in a psychological respect. Star Trek nerds couldn't sleep just waiting for the next episode of Star Trek, but you don't see the rest of the world thinking the same way do you? Nerds are weird that way.

Didn't a review come on a few days ago on IGN that rated it 9.7 but it got taken off very quickly.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

I predict Fable 2 will receive 9.0 from IGN US. IGN UK might give Fable 2 a 9.5

Around the Network

Fable on average will be a 9.5 game. At least i'm realistic.

ultimate_123 said:
Didn't a review come on a few days ago on IGN that rated it 9.7 but it got taken off very quickly.

Wat?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
ultimate_123 said:

Wat?

Yeah everyone was talking about it on other forums.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

Probably took it off because they decided to give it a nice and fair 10

Currently Playing: Gears 2, World at War, GTA IV, Banjo Nuts and Bolts

The Greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Stephen Hawking

Dont dream too much boy, just an advice.

Time to Work !