By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo, you have lost yourself a customer.

I'm not sarcastic.  Comeon guys, believe me.

Nintendo really have lost me this gen.  Instead of doing what everyone else is doing they decided to be so...""casual""  which in protest I'll still keep my Wii and complain about it as much as possible rather than selling it.  Making sure Nintendo doesn't rob one more person of a real gaming experience.

What happen to you Nintendo.  You use to be so Hardcore.

Around the Network
Dinomax said:

I'm not sarcastic.  Comeon guys, believe me.

Nintendo really have lost me this gen.  Instead of doing what everyone else is doing they decided to be so...""casual""  which in protest I'll still keep my Wii and complain about it as much as possible rather than selling it.  Making sure Nintendo doesn't rob one more person of a real gaming experience.

What happen to you Nintendo.  You use to be so Hardcore.

Believe, believe... Where did I see this before... Oh yeah! PS3, Believe, B3LIEVE!

You won't fool anyone! D:

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Nintendo does not care about losing one customer while it gains millions of new customers.

Heh, no worries, I believe you.

CIHYFS?

wow ive never heard that before not enough core games shut your mouth
nintendo is the shit and you all no it

Around the Network
BCrayfish said:

Heh, no worries, I believe you.

Same, I believe you too!

A fine example of Internet Drama, thanks for sharing ....... not.

wii defence force gooo

get your flame shields!.

wii music is jesus second comming who says otherwise shalllllllllllll DIE.

/sarcams

Awesome. I'm posting just to try to keep it on the front page to lure in more suckers who won't read past the OP. Even though it should be blindingly obvious anyway. Rol's first was much less obvious (assuming you didn't know him) even though it was just as ludicrous.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Congratulations, Dinomax. Even now you are fooling people.