By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What a shame, it was a beautiful song !

the 2 quran refrences are  between 2:03-2:13 ( kulu men alayhum fan 2:11-2:13 ) which in the gist means : everyone gots to die someday.  {can someone plz translate the 1st one for me im  sure its between 2:03- 2:09 as i do not want to give a wrong translation}

the songs pretty neat and i honestly wouldnt have gotten offended from it, but u never know what kind of outrage it would have flamed in the middle east or any other country for that matter !

other than the 2 refrences its not an arabic song

Around the Network

Hopefully they just editted it slightly or replaced it with another song from the same guy.

Torillian said:
Hopefully they just editted it slightly or replaced it with another song from the same guy.

lol as i was just making coffee i was thinking the same thing

u never know maybe ..

That's a bit silly, sice we have tons of stuff with christian, hindu, and other religions imagery in it. Does what it says translate to "kill the infidels" or something, because if not it is a HUGE overreaction.

spdk1 said:
That's a bit silly, sice we have tons of stuff with christian, hindu, and other religions imagery in it. Does what it says translate to "kill the infidels" or something, because if not it is a HUGE overreaction.

lmfao ... dont make me laugh so hard i got the flu and it hurts when i laugh !! lmfao no its says nothing of that sort it juss a refrence that translates something like "everything dies " which is a fact

he only took the first part of it "kulu men alayhum fan" it actually continues "thumma yabka wajhi rabbikum thul jalali wal ikram " which translates .except for god  . he does not mention that part , which would have probably made more contraversy

Around the Network

It's a good song, like Torillian said, hopefully the will edit it so it's still possible that it will appear in the game.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

this is a massive overreation!

oliminator1994 said:

Last time someone used the words from the quran the Supreme Leader of Iran put a hit on every single person involved. About 40 people were murdered over it. And the hit is still active to this day because the person went into police protection so they werent able to get him and are still looking to murder him.

Now that is an overreaction and I'm sure Sony doesn't want that to happen again,

LOL MATURE said:
oliminator1994 said:

Last time someone used the words from the quran the Supreme Leader of Iran put a hit on every single person involved. About 40 people were murdered over it. And the hit is still active to this day because the person went into police protection so they werent able to get him and are still looking to murder him.

@ LOL MATURE

plz support what u say man , i trust u speak the truth but anyone can say something like that ,theres too many X 's in ur equation

hatmoza 2.0 said:
LOL MATURE said:
oliminator1994 said:

@ LOL MATURE

plz support what u say man , i trust u speak the truth but anyone can say something like that ,theres too many X 's in ur equation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sivas_massacre

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Satanic_Verses