By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm from mexico, in here the only thing to hate is mexicans. there are not different races. is rare to see a black , or other kind of race, may be chinesse are easier to find in chinesse food restaurants. so I think I only hate mexicans.

F.U. Fun University.

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
I don't know if I'm racist, but I wouldn't board a plane with a middle-eastern person.

Or if I'm walking down the street and see a black guy, thuggish looking walking down the same street, I may cross the street, or whisper a silent prayer.

I'm not sure if that's racism or self-preservation.

maybe you are a pussy? well maybe not it's true the streets in the states are not the safest and also we all know middle estern are all terrorist right?!?

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

No. Definitely not. In fact, most of my friends are NOT white. It saddens me to see racism. It is a sign of a lack of education.

i'm not a racist. i love meeting different types of people. i grew up around and befriended african, carribean, caucasian, oriental, latin, middle eastern and scandanavian people. london is extremely diverse, and i'm so happy it is.

I have so many friends of different backgrounds and races that I cant say all Indians are greedy, all latinos are illegal, africans are very dark, all white people are racist, or asian people cant give you a fair bargain or w/e.

Around the Network

I'm probably the least racist person I know.

Which is funny because I get called racist all the time. I'm just honest and like to poke fun of different races, especially my own. I guess I'm not politically correct enough in some peoples' eyes.

With that said, fuck people of different races. Especially white people. Fucking crackers.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

^ exactly, I hate it when black people get all bent out of shape because someone said a black joke, yet if Dave Chapelle calls a Korean cheap, they laugh. I'm blackfor anyone who didnt know btw.

I believe in one race: the rat race, and we're all losing.

gera4390 said:

I'm from mexico, in here the only thing to hate is mexicans. there are not different races. is rare to see a black , or other kind of race, may be chinesse are easier to find in chinesse food restaurants. so I think I only hate mexicans.

I have found so much love in the Southwest, Cali and Latin America. When I was in Mexico City and Morelia, I was getting hit on 24-7. In Costa Rica? Oh ... I thought I was gonna import a Tica or two. I urge brothers and sisters with self-esteem probs to go to Latin America. Dudes were whistling at my sister - I was constantly have women check me out - and I even proposed to a couple (before I got married to my gurl).

I so love Latin America and the Southwest - Duke City, FTW!

gera4390 said:

A lot of Mexicans are xenophobic people, it's impressive how much most of them hate people from other countries...