By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Grey Acumen said:
chapset said:

i know it's old but it's damn too funny

OMFG! That was hilarious!

Also, is the girl in the left side of your sig using some sort of PSEye effect to make it look like she has boobs? The way the lighting works for them just seems completely not correct. Girl on the right is hot though, on about 12 different qualifiers for the term.

don't worry she has boobs, look at carmen on youtube you should find it easily, there's the video where that gif come from

*on topic: do you find that video offending

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

I definitely am!!

I am racist against:

- Blacks
- Mexicans
- Middle easterners (the kind that wear turbans)
- French

I am also prejudice against:

- Fat people
- Handicapped people
- mentally retarded people

coolestguyever said:
I definitely am!!

I am racist against:

- Blacks
- Mexicans
- French

- Fat people
- Handicapped people

good for you

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

coolestguyever said:
I definitely am!!

I am racist against:

- Blacks
- Mexicans
- French

- Fat people
- Handicapped people

That's pretty harsh!

If it wasn't for 2 mentally retarded fat people, you would never have beem born you know!

:0P

P.S I'm prejudice towards people without a sense of humour.

i live in nyc, the most diverse city in the world, here we meet people of different backrounds every day, so people usually arent racist here. but i can see in other parts of america many people being racist because the majority is just one race.

Around the Network
deathgod33 said:
i live in nyc, the most diverse city in the world, here we meet people of different backrounds every day, so people usually arent racist here. but i can see in other parts of america many people being racist because the majority is just one race.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFAj4R86Zm8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

i don't care what anyone says, no matter what every single person is a racist. you my not say or anything but deep down inside you will always be thinking of racist remarks or stating the obvious of skin color ect., even if you don't realize it.

Currently Playing: Mass Effect (360)

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

I realise that certain races are more likely to fulfil certain prejudices than others - for example 15% of NZs population is Maori and 50% of our prison population. However using the same example I realise that just because a Maori person is more likely to be a criminal doesn't mean that Maori people are criminals - every person should be judged on their individual merits rather than the colour of their skin.

In other words to completely ignore race is stupid as there are truly some issues that need to be dealt with - policy and funding needs to go into sorting out racial inequalities in our societies.

Does that make me racist?

I stereotype EVERY race, but I don't think I'm a racist. Or if I am racist, I'm an equal opportunity racist and make sure every race gets their fair share. :P

I'll laugh at jokes, I'll say some jokes, I really don't care as I feel I should be able to say whatever I want without cry babies being offended. I hate double standards, like how I white person saying nigger is racist, but a black person can call a white person a honky or cracker. That's just BS.

I do have a small tiff with a select number of native americans, mainly because I get tired of them wanting the best of both worlds, and then running train and highway blockades because they're bitching about shit that happened 200 years ago. Get over it.

everyone is racist...deal with it

At the name of YESHUA, EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth (Philippians 2:10)

I have the biggest Wishlist on VGchartz