By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
lolita said:
Nope, though there was no one of other skin colour I knew growing up. There's just been recently (couple of years) more immigrants here.

Even though I'm white, half Canadian and half Hungarian, you could say I was victim some racism cause others would consider me weird and outcast me because of my name and the way I was doing things, because I was educated differently by my mum.

I guess people are afraid of differences.

Lol, I am 1/4 hungarian. Mom is half (obviously). My Great Grandparents came from hungary before WW2. Funny thing is the rest of me is mostly German.... (with some scottish way back there)

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Around the Network

Racism summed up pretty nicely. I really like goblins.com, sometimes sporatic updates, but usually at least a couple pages at a time.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

im like a lot of people im not a rasicst but CERTAIN religions bother me

Nope, i'm just not a fan of east indians.

Everyone has racist thoughts whether they want to admit it... but I think most can judge people individually regardless of race.

Around the Network

im not a racist. i've recently had a black girl friend
but i do think racist jokes are funny!

SSBB Code: 5327-2374-8112

MKWii Code : 3780-9266-6102

CoD WaW Code: 1376-1190-5157

bobbo19 said:
im not a racist. i've recently had a black girl friend
but i do think racist jokes are funny!

I think some of them are hilarious, but it depends on how it's done. For instance, this one:

I find this one hilarious, not because of the racism, but because of how fricken OUT OF DATE this is. I mean, really, who in this generation has any clue how this is racist without having been told by someone that some 20 - 40 years back, watermellon and fried chicken were considered "black" food? Hell, I've seen more white people eating friend chicken and watermellon than I have for black people, and I'm willing to bet it's the same for nearly everybody else younger than 40.

It just comes off totally random, like someone coming up to talk smack about the Wii and going "Sega does what Nintendont! Hah!" the only response you can give is "wut?" It's laughable.

Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

Not in the slightest. Other "races" as you put it make life interesting.

i know it's old but it's damn too funny

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

chapset said:

i know it's old but it's damn too funny

OMFG! That was hilarious!

Also, is the girl in the left side of your sig using some sort of PSEye effect to make it look like she has boobs? The way the lighting works for them just seems completely not correct. Girl on the right is hot though, on about 12 different qualifiers for the term.