By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Growing up in the UK my best friend up to the age of 8 was a black boy (hello paul if you're here and you grew up in Huddersfield)
Consiquently I'm actually more likely to trust and like a black person more on first meeting than I am a white person.

Around the Network
llewdebkram said:
Growing up in the UK my best friend up to the age of 8 was a black boy (hello paul if you're here and you grew up in Huddersfield)
Consiquently I'm actually more likely to trust and like a black person more on first meeting than I am a white person.

Positive prejudice is still prejudice.

Yeah, this is really pretty ambiguous. It used to be that racism would be if you saw a colored guy in a suit and you call the police to check on the white guy he must have mugged for it.

Now racism is practically being defined as; if you don't open the cash register when the guy wearing the ski mask tells you to give him all your money, and he happens to be colored.

I don't think there are many people who are unreasonably racist anymore. They may talk shit among buddies but its mostly empty air until you have some jackass getting on their case about it.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Not racist, but am getting really tired of people pulling the race card in order to get special treatment.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

I hate pure breeds.

Around the Network

Nope, though there was no one of other skin colour I knew growing up. There's just been recently (couple of years) more immigrants here.

Even though I'm white, half Canadian and half Hungarian, you could say I was victim some racism cause others would consider me weird and outcast me because of my name and the way I was doing things, because I was educated differently by my mum.

I guess people are afraid of differences.

superchunk said:
I hate pure breeds.

:O

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

I don't consired myself as a racist but the rest does

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

lolita said:
Nope, though there was no one of other skin colour I knew growing up. There's just been recently (couple of years) more immigrants here.

Even though I'm white, half Canadian and half Hungarian, you could say I was victim some racism cause others would consider me weird and outcast me because of my name and the way I was doing things, because I was educated differently by my mum.

I guess people are afraid of differences.

precisely people are afraid of what they don’t know

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

NO!! im good!