By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you a racist?

don't worry i won't tell it to anyone and people won't judge you here, we are a familly after all.

I don't think that I'am one but I find myself having a lot of prejudice thoughts, but who doesn't

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

Its normal and in every humans mind. I don't have many of those thoughts....

Former something....

I am, why do you want to know?

fazz said:
I am, why do you want to know?

to ask you why?

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

No. I seriously judge people for themselves, not what race, gender, orientation, religion they have. Judge not lest ye be judged. As a comedian once said, "don't hate someone because he is black, get to know him and find out he's an asshole and hate him for that." ;) (The black is just part of the quote, it would be anything.)

I do find myself more attracted by Caucasian girls (and Asians), but that is due to social conditioning. I don't consider that racism. I'd date a minority if we were otherwise compatible.

Chapset, la fille qui enfile ses jeans est sublime! SUBLIME!!!!

Around the Network
Dogs Rule said:

hey!!! c'est ma cousine

chapset said:
Dogs Rule said:

hey!!! c'est ma cousine

I think Dogs Rule would like to know her =p;

Me a racist it is hard to be one when my family haves a lot of nationalities.

I am more and more hating Religions. As an atheist I always have to respect the people who are religious but they don't respect me/us.

I really don't think i am but can we really know that we aren't until we are placed in a predicament where race plays a role.

konnichiwa said:
chapset said:
Dogs Rule said:

hey!!! c'est ma cousine

I think Dogs Rule would like to know her =p;

Me a racist it is hard to be one when my family haves a lot of nationalities.

I am more and more hating Religions. As an atheist I always have to respect the people who are religious but they don't respect me/us.

I strongly agree with your two first statements! ;)

Eventually, thanks to the fact that love and sex transcend race, we'll all be mixed races/cousins and we'll therefore be happier and less likely to kills each other in wars for being different.

I attended a >90% Caucasian school. At school and at other points in life, I have encountered racist behavior. I have always and will always speak out against it. It breaks my heart when I see someone being demeaned because of something outside their control-physical/mental disability, color of skin and etc. No, I am not equating minorities with handicapped people.