By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Handicapped individual(s) forced to vote for obama

all im going to say....sickening.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

Sounds like this was one person's illegal actions. Nothing against Obama, dems, or probably even that Primus company.

Bah, that carer blatantly needs to be fired.

Also the reporters accent is hilarious.

Rath said:

i believe this is a federal offence...so it should be a whole lot more than a firing.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:
Rath said:

i believe this is a federal offence...so it should be a whole lot more than a firing.

Actually I agree. Fired and arrested. Taking advantage of mentally handicapped people to attempt to skew a democratic system is an attack on multiple of my ideals at the same time.

Around the Network

Republicans stop voting. Democrats manufacture votes.

That's what happens.

Sad but true.

So that's the third voter fraud thing?  What with the Republican guy trying to get people who lost their houses banned from voting, and ACORN manufacturing a lot of fake voter registrations.

This is even worse then the crazy lady with the racist Obama bucks thing though.

New low in this one.

Sad that it sounds that this one is going to be ignored too.

What an ass. Needs to be fired and arrested.

Bring back capital punishment!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

thats just plain disgusting

How can you possibly misspell QWERTY? It's spelled correctly on the damn keyboard.

@ OP: Disgusting

@ Kasz216: ACORN? You mean the Mickey Mouse registrations that they're required to turn in and which they marked as questionable?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!