By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How many of you have ever been Rick Rolled?

I was Rick Rolled 1 time before. My one friend tried to Rick Roll me before but it failed.

when i was Rick Rolled i went on a website and clicked a link.

So with all this going around the internet, how many have ever been Rick Rolled.

Currently Playing: Mass Effect (360)

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

Around the Network

I have, dozens of times. I hardly ever open youtube links anymore since they are rickrolls so often.

What's a Rick Roll? 

I am a simple forum-goer who surely knows nothing about these "Rick Roll" things.

Its pretty easy to get Rick Rolled:

But have you been?

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Or how about...

Around the Network

Yes i have! one time i clicked a link, a box popped up saying"Never going to Leave" "Never going to stop" and it was playing over and over, i couldnt exit, i clicked X and it never stopped! it drove me crazy, i had to reset my PC!

I've been Rick Rolled a couple of times but I dish it out as well.

I've rick rolled a few people and have been rick rolled, but since I have firefox, noscript and adblocker, the only ones I ever get are the youtube ones, and I really don't find them that bothersome. it's not like I need to watch them til the end or anything.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

i get rick rolled all the time!

but the music is kinda catchy

the grocery store rick rolled me today. >:(

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur