good , still no other reviews

Around the Network

the headset bundled with Socom is alot better than the one bundled with Warhawk

Mute button
easier volume adjustments
and it comes with a charger stand

axumblade said:
Snake612 said:
So I guess Socom did great afterall. I just want to see the first week sales. It will probably be like 250,000 copies.

It only came out in the US as far as I know for now. That would be amazing if it sold that much. I hope so though. Or i hope that it at least beats PS3s top selling game, HAZE. lol

Fixed. It will not reach Wii sports, but may get a bite on HAZE.

jankazimierz said:
How much better is the headset than the one that came with Warhawk?

Its way better. The sound quality is great, very clear for the most part. Adjusting the volume on it is easier. Also the headset is beautiful.

Were all the SOCOM games like this? I just bought it thinking it would be similar to Ghost Recon, but I gotta tell you, it just plain sucks. First you add into the fact that all the servers are having major issues even after the first patch. Then you take into account that the controls are absolutely mind numbingly stupid and over complicated. Why would I want to freakin hold R2 to sprint? Or why would I want to hit a different button for zooming in and out? I played it for 3 hours after getting it installed and patched, and it was just awful. I'm returning it right now to get something better. I don't see how this game play can be addicting when it is just plain annoying and takes like 3 seconds to switch to a frag or c4, c4's are only 3 second timed and no remote, grenades don't throw worth crap, the sensitivity is too high when not zoomed and way too low when zoomed.

This was a probably the worst shooter I have played in my life.

Around the Network

Do I even dare mention the gawd awful graphics? Ahhh, much better. I am now the proud owner of Dead Space.

A good score.

Can you spot the fanboy? (post 11&12) : )  (You dont need to knock on the game if your not good at it)

Thanks for the info on the headset Mirson, If i get Socom ill get it with the headset.

I'll be getting this game when i can get a tv and my ps3 shipped to me, and a hard drive. But at least by the time i get it the server issues would be cleared up