By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Media Molecule - We wanted to patch LBP but Sony decided to recall

whatever said:
MrBubbles said:
well...since you are here...

why exactly would it be offensive for someone to sing parts of the quran??

It shouldn't be, just like it shouldn't be offensive when 2 people that fall in love happen to be of the same sex.

That's considered Offensive??? I just thought some people had a problem with it.... but finding it offensive???

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

anyone thinking that this may be something to put it in the news again?

Dgc1808 said:
whatever said:
MrBubbles said:

It shouldn't be, just like it shouldn't be offensive when 2 people that fall in love happen to be of the same sex.

That's considered Offensive??? I just thought some people had a problem with it.... but finding it offensive???

Many religions consider it wrong, immoral, and a perversion.  I would say offensive fits in with that description.

whatever said:
krimoz911 said:
whatever said:
MrBubbles said:

I agree with you sig, but that's just about it.

You don't believe in freedom of speech???

First that's not what in your post , and that's not what i was responding to (freedom of speech,unless there's some hidden meaning  in there I couldn't see)

and what I meant is that believing that others "should" or must see things as offensive or not as you see it is not ok.

"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000 +  80GB DSlite

Phrancheyez said:
I still think this is a crock of shit. There's no logical explanation for why this is offensive. I'm this aggravated and I already have the game..imagine for those who were expecting to get it Tuesday!

And this day in age, if you don't have the internet, you shouldn't have the right to complain....lol.

It doesn't matter, it's called a lawsuit by some rabbid Religious group (not bashing on Religion, just the weirdos out there).  They are saving their own ass by doing this.

I back them up, if I were a company as large as Sony, I would do the same thing to save the company from losing a ton of money.

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.

Around the Network

That sounds like "don't blame us, blame Sony" :P

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

it seems that they did both, atleast ps3fanboy reported that, i hope to be true so i can still enjoy my copy of LBP and have nothing to worry about..

"In this instance, the lyrics were delivered in Wolof, a Senegalese language."

Pretty freakin obscure to deserve a worldwide recall of a product, isn't it ?  Better patch GTA to remove the racial slurs/stereotypes.  Oh, and better watch any future WW2 games for anti-nazi sentiments, can't have that.  Better redo HALO while we're at it, can't risk offending the aliens.  Give me a break, freedom of speech anyone ?

Epoch said:

Pretty freakin obscure to deserve a worldwide recall of a product, isn't it ?  Better patch GTA to remove the racial slurs/stereotypes.  Oh, and better watch any future WW2 games for anti-nazi sentiments, can't have that.  Better redo HALO while we're at it, can't risk offending the aliens.  Give me a break, freedom of speech anyone ?

all those games you listed are rated M

LOL MATURE said:
Epoch said:

all those games you listed are rated M

Ah, now thats interesting.  Perhaps we need a religious rating system.  "Mu" = Muslims may find offensive.