By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - There Is No Way Sarah Palin Should Be VP!

You just can't have this coming from someone who wants to be VP. Very unprofessional. Just look at the way she waves her ass around....

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Around the Network

I'd hate to think what President Palin would do if America was ever attacked again. If she shits all over herself whenever Katie Couric asks her an open ended question, I'd hate to see what she would say we asked her what to do in a time of crisis.

^ No serious discussion in a joke thread!

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
^ No serious discussion in a joke thread!

lol ya, I thought it was obvious enough it was a joke.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Maverick!

Around the Network

LIES!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE SHOULD BE VP...!!!

Sarah Palin is just full of Win.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

^no she is not

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Sarah Palin is full of fail.

John McCain wouldn't have won even if he had picked a decent VP, but picking Palin is like having only one leg and shooting yourself in the knee cap.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

Kratos said:
^no she is not

yes she is.

you fail ; )

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut