By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Edge magazine reviews Fable 2, Little Big Planet, and Tales of Vesperia

TBH, I was worried about Fable 2 before OXM and this. Now I believe it might end up with near 90 percent.

Also, I think Edge only scores in whole numbers. No .5s, so there is that.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

Thanks for the reviews, Zen. I appreciate it. :)

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

Jordahn said:
Thanks for the reviews, Zen. I appreciate it. :)

No problem bro. Surprised I was the first one to post them.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

A 5 for SR2 X_X?

35% below average for SR2 is just beyond crazy, they gave GTA4 a 10 and SR2 a 5, how does that make sense...

The magazine just loves to give out shitty scores to most games. they have tons of scores that are 30% below average. But if you look at the games with the highest above average score they are all shitty games.

Around the Network
Griffin said:
35% below average for SR2 is just beyond crazy, they gave GTA4 a 10 and SR2 a 5, how does that make sense...

The magazine just loves to give out shitty scores to most games. they have tons of scores that are 30% below average. But if you look at the games with the highest above average score they are all shitty games.

Which games are those, Griffin?

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Fable 2 got 9 in edge and 9.5 oxm on it s way to triple AAA status which is a great start for it. Also 8 for far cry 2 isnt bad and LBP is on its way to triple AAA

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

Imperial said:
After giving arguably the best game of this generation thus far an 8/10 I think i'll pass on caring about this outlets reviews.

Opinions are opinions Imperials. MGS4 for MGS fans may be the best game of the generation, but as a game for a broad spectrum of gamers it definitely isn't the best. Super Mario Galaxy is probably the closest to a "the best game of this generation" maybe LittleBigPlanet but I'd have to play LBP first. MGS is pretty niche which is why I find it a little baffling that people keep making that claim. I'm not saying it's a bad game but considering only one game can take that title I'd give it to the one that pleases the most people.

libellule said:
wow 10/10 for LBP

and 9/10 for Fable2

both below my expectations

Yeah, LBP deserves at least an 11 :P

Consoles Owned: XBOX 360, Wii, DS and PSP.

Thaks for the list Zen, its appreciated. Glad to see Dead Space got an 8. I picked it up yesterday and it is amazing. Honestly, we all knew that LBP and Fable 2 were going to be great....XD!